Sample EST II Physics TEST
DO NOT CLICK (SUBMIT) UNLESS YOU ARE DONE WITH ALL QUESTIONS
YOU ARE ADVISED TO WRITE YOUR ANSWERS IN A SEPRATE PAPER IN CASE OF ANY CONNECTION PROBLEMS
Duration: 60 minutes – 75 Questions
– Illustrative figures are NOT necessarily drawn to scale.
– Avoid guessing. Your answers should reflect your overall understanding of the subject matter.
– Calculator is not allowed.
– Do not linger over problems that take too much time, solve as many as you can; then return to the others in the time you have left for this test.
– Whenever needed, use g = 10 m/s2 for the acceleration due to gravity at the Earth’s surface.